Who‘s a Cheater
Making a Relationship Work
Relationships are always based simply through communication and trust. No matter what you do, without these two key ingredients, a relationship simply fails. So in order to make things work, here are some basic relationship advices that you can practice in order to make a relationship work:
1. A relationship again, is based on trust. If one is to completely trust you, you have to refrain from lying. Lying will only add to more questions and the more questions that are asked, the more lies you will have to give out. It is a never ending circle that has, since the beginning of time, been the major cause of failed relationships.
2. Always comprise on disagreements and find a common ground. A relationship is a two way street for it cannot be purely one sided. One has to consider the other party and how they would feel. Leave your selfishness side at home or keep it in a box.
3. Invest in each other. Always try to find time for each other no matter how busy your schedules are. This is the ultimate solution to making things work. By investing in each other, you will then be able to increase your chances of finding true happiness and contentment which always has eluded couples because each party had their own agenda.
4. Accept and get to know about each other’s circle of friends. Taking the time to befriend and know more about each other’s circle of friends is an integral part in a relationship for there is an old saying that one’s true character can be found by the friends that they keep. If they accept you as whom you are, it will definitely increase the chances of compatibility with each other. Who knows, they might even tell you about their own relationship advices that might benefit your relationship.
5. Respect and accept one other for who they are. Everyone has their own pros and cons. You can never change that for it makes them unique and at the same time, it defines us. Relationship advices are mostly using one’s common sense. No matter how many books about relationship advices you read, the experience always differs from each and every relationship. Therefore, all I can safely say is that, it’s all about communication and trust.
Thank you very much for reading and hoping that you enjoyed the article.