Who‘s a Cheater
Steps to get your Ex Back
Do you remember the first time you saw her? Do you remember how it felt like when he held your hand the very first time? Do you remember the first time the two of you dated? All these are memories made to torture you.
One of the worst feelings in the world is trying to get by a day without the person who used to be part of it. Ask any person who is still in love with their ex, and they would tell you that moving on is the last option.
But how do you get your ex back? Is there some kind of trick to do that? The answer is yes. The tricks might not work out for the best results for all but others swear that these steps are helpful. Truthfully, these steps might not get your ex back but it would definitely help you in one way or another.
- Realize what went wrong. – If the two of you have decided to call it quits then there’s a reason behind it. In fixing a problem, one must first realize the cause of the problem. Likewise, before giving the right medicine, you must first know the sickness.
- Acceptance. – To get your ex back, you must first accept that the two of you have broken up. You also have to accept the mistakes and problems that lead to the break up. In acceptance, you open new doors for possibilities. Possibilities of reconciliation maybe?
- Meet up. – If your ex feels the same way about fixing the relationship then it’s great luck. If not, you should meet up anyway. If there are issues still unresolved then it’s best to iron them out before starting a clean slate again. A new slate means a new beginning for the both of you.
- Dress to impress. – Dress like it’s the first time you will meet. The fresh excitement of dressing to win his or her approval. Let’s not undermine the power of a beautiful self presentation to get your ex back. Wear the dress he couldn’t resist. Wear the tie she always loved. Look your best and make your ex see you like it’s the first time again.
- Admit your faults. – He might say that you are a control freak, admit it and say you are sorry. She might say that you don’t listen to her, acknowledge and apologize. But the more important thing after apologizing is to say (and actually mean it!) that you will never do that again.