1. You get that gut feeling that tells you he's cheating on you. Things just aren't adding up. You all of sudden feel the need to go through his belongings almost expecting to find something.
2. When you question your man he gets very defensive. He might even get mad at you to throw you off. He is hoping that you will put your thoughts of infidelity to rest if you are afraid to ask about it.
3. His stories aren't making sense anymore. This is because he will make up a story at that time and for the moment not realizing that the date or times don't add up. He will sometimes forget what he told 3 days ago. So make a mental note and ask again casually in 3 days. Work will seem to pop up a lot to cover time lapses. This is classic. I was the hardest working man when I was cheating!
4. You are feeling that dis-connected feeling within your relationship. Remember that see-saw back in the school yard. When one side went up, you know where the other side was. This is usually the same when your mate is having an affair. Many times there is a deeper problem in the relationship that would need to be fixed anyhow if you are to truly be happy. Although you are not to blame for someone stepping out on a relationship, infidelity is usually a symptom of a deeper problem.
5. You discover e-mail accounts that you didn’t know existed. He will refuse to give you access to his email account. He's not stupid! Is he?
6. He doesn't invite you around his friends, company events, and other social activities. Is he cheating at work? It can be worse than a nightclub. There will probably be less of a chance that he is cheating at a night club.
7. Unusual mood swings. These are one of many signs of cheating men that is caused by the internal conflict and struggle that you man is going through during his time of infidelity.
8. Lack of intimacy. This doesn’t always have to be in the form of sex. It can be a decline of touching, cuddling, holding hands or kissing.
9. The sex frequency has changed! Yup, I remember a conversation with a man in a night club many years ago and what he told me was.
"If you remember one thing, remember that if your wife is use to having sex three times a week, it should never fall below three. It can be more sometimes but never less!"
He had this sign covered. The problem is that many men will have a few signs covered, but there are just too many to hide.
10. He doesn't answers his cell phone around you. A way to tell if your boyfriend is cheating is if he always turns his ringer off around you or walks away from you so that you can't hear his conversation. This should be a major warning light in your relationship. If he receives calls at odd hours or speaks on the phone in a strange manner could also be signs he is cheating.
There is not quite any order to these signs of cheating men, but if you are seeing any of them, you should monitor your relationship closely. Make mental notes as well as written notes to jot down things that come to your mind or maybe a story that doesn't make sense. You can always check back later after you've asked your man again to see if you got the same answer. They will forget their lies a lot of times!
Good Luck and be sure to come back for more signs of cheating men.